IFG Annual Meeting in Brussels on 7-10 October 2012
If you haven’t done so yet, now is the time to send your registration form for IFG’s 50th Annual Meeting in Brussels 7-10 October 2012.Here are some good reasons to register:
1) Already 120 senior decision makers from more than 35 different countries have registered today.
2) Absolute top speakers will share their insights on the way forward for Europe, the Euro and the World Economy: Guy Verhofstadt (former Prime Minister of Belgium and Leader of the Liberals in the European Parliament) and Richard Laxer, CEO of GE Capital EMEA.
3) A panel of the leaders of the most important European Factoring Associations as well as the American CFA will look into the regulatory and legislative challenges for our industry.
4) Peter Ewen (ANB AMRO Com Fin), Jan Berent Heukensfeldt-Jansen (IFN Finance), John Bevan (Barclays Sales Finance), Ian Larkin (Lloyds TSB Com Fin), Philippe Zamaron (Crédit Agricole Leasing & Factoring) and Simon Featherstone (Bibby Financial Services) will together discuss the future for our industry in emerging markets.
5) Dirk Van Strijthem (KBC Com Fin) will share with you how his company turns Basel rules into more business.
6) You will hear the latest updates on IT breakthroughs for our industry and Martin Henley will explain why and how you should take advantage of social media in your marketing mix.
7) Break-Out sessions and general discussions will give you many new ideas for your own business.
8) The networking in IFG meetings is legendary and for this 50th annual meeting it will be no different: visit of the Brussels Town Hall, Gala Dinner on a small island in the center of Brussels and of course a whole networking day (including golf for those who want) in the famous city of Bruges. If you haven’t connected with most of the participants during this annual meeting, we will be very surprised.
9) The registration fee has been kept very low compared to similar events and includes all dinners, cocktails, lunches as well as transport to/from Bruges and one night accommodation in Bruges.
10) And of course: Belgian Beer and Chocolates…Go for more information and the registration forms to our website here.